Are you a woman? Are you an Episcopalian? Then you are an Episcopal Church Woman.
On Saturday, August 17, the Diocesan ECW presents Our Gifts & Joy. Bishop Mary will lead a celebration of all the women of the diocese, both lay and clergy. Mark your calendar and be sure to be part of this wonderful celebration, sponsored by the Diocesan Executive Board of Episcopal Church Women.
REGISTRATION: Click here to download the registration form. For more information, contact Diane Lovelace at 408/263-8945 or DiLovelace@aol.com.
The celebration will include:
· HOLY EUCHARIST with Bishop Mary presiding.
· DRAMATIC PRESENTATION and historical reflection on contributions of women to the Episcopal Church, recalling the ministry and mission of women over the past two centuries. We need to remember! We’ll have an opportunity for reflection in small groups.
· CATERED LUNCHEON
· FELLOWSHIP — We will gather in fellowship while we visit with friends from across the diocese and meet new ones, in fellowship that binds our hearts together.
· 2013 HONORED WOMEN — Each congregation will present the 2013 Honored Woman. We will honor women from each congregation, acknowledging how they proclaim their faith through their lives and actions.
· BLESSING – Bishop Mary will close the day by blessing the women of the diocese.